Laserator PORTY-Z Class-IV On-The-Floor Fiber Laser Marking Machine is used with an programmable Z axis on the factory floor for different parts marking needs.
LASERATOR ON-THE-FLOOR, MOBILE FIBER LASER MARKING MACHINE DESIGNED ACCORDING TO THE CLASS-IV LASER SAFETY STANDARDS
● ONE OF 20, 30, 50, 60, 70, 90, 100, 120W smt-series LASERATOR OEM FIBER LASER ENGINES
● COMPACT FRIENDLY MOBILE STRUCTURE DESIGNED FOR MARKING ON THE FLOOR
● FREE SAFETY EYEWEAR FILTERING 1064 nm WAVELENGTH
● CAPABILITY OF MARKING THE WORKPIECES UP TO 60 CMS IN HEIGHT WHEN A 163MM F-THETA LENS IS INTEGRATED INTO THE MARKING MACHINE
● EASE OF MARKING LONG AND HEAVY WORKPIECES ON THE WORK TABLE
● A STAINLESS STEEL MONITOR LIFT W/ A MONITOR & INDUSTRIAL COMPUTER
● AN STANDART PROGRAMMABLE Z AXIS FOR DIFFERENT WORKPIECES AT VARIOUS HEIGHTS
● OPTIONAL EMISSION & FILTRATION SYSTEM
● OPTIONAL INDUSTRIAL ROTARY AXES, VISES, X-AXIS, Y-AXIS, XY TABLE, CONVEYOR BAND, AUTO FOCUSING Z-AXIS, 3D SCANNER, CAMERA POSITIONING SYSTEM, DIFFERENT-SIZED MARKING AREAS BY DIFFERENT LENSES
MARK YOUR EASY-TO-CARRY WORKPIECES WITH EASE BY A LASERATOR PORTY-Z ON-THE-FLOOR FIBER LASER MARKING MACHINE
Laserator PORTY-Z mobile on-the-floor fiber laser marking machine is operated on the factory floors. It has an 80cm long automatic, programmable Z axis on which a specifically designed scan head is moved up and down vertically by the laserator marking software according to the heights of the workpieces. The PORTY-Z is a CLASS-IV fiber laser marking machine. Instead of a 2D scan head, the 3D scan head designed by our engineers can also be integrated into the PORTY-Z. This fiber laser marking machine is powered up with our "smt-series Laserator 10, 20, 30, 50, 70 & 100W fiber laser engines". Keep in mind that higher the power, faster the marking process. This on-the-floor, mobile fiber laser has an industrial computer, resistant to harsh working environments. A standard remote control is also helpful when marking your workpieces, wearing our optional safety glasses. On the other hand, a PORTY-Z can be equipped with a rotary axis and an X/Y-axis depending on the needs of different sectors. In brief, this mobile, on-the-floor and mobile fiber laser marking system is used to mark heavy and long workpieces besides any other workstations. This model is also suitable for your automation or inline laser marking requirements.
To download the product flyer, click on the link Fiber Laser Marking, Laserator PORTY-M / PORTY-Z