Laserator™ OEM Fiber Laser Engines are designed for integrator or machine builders to integrate into their machines or automation lines. It is easy-to-integrate, air-cooled, professional fiber laser Engines.
LASERATOR 1kW SINGLE MODE FIBER LASER ENGINES
SERMATEK's 1kW class fiber laser engines operate in modulated modes up to 20kHz and continuous wavelength with energy efficiency greater than 25%. The dynamic working range of these devices can be adjusted between 10% and 100% of the full power without any beam deviation and beam profile throughout our entire range. A single laser can be used for both high power and low power applications and for welding and precision cutting. They are superior in comparison to high power lasers with other technologies in terms of size and amplitude order. This allows the use of long focusing distance processing lenses for greatly improved lan depth. These units can be supplied with fiber cables up to 200 meters, with different fiber cable diameters, various multi-port beam switches, beam couplings, termination optics and scanners.
* Perfect Beam Parameter Product
* Same Quality Beam Profile At All Power Levels
* Small Focusing at long working distancese
* Wall Plug Efficiency More Than %25
* Maintenance-Free Operation
* Modular ‘Plug&Play’ Design
* Compact Design & Easy To Assemble
* Estimated Life Time > 100,000 Hours
* Optional Fiber Coupler & Beam Switch
* Remote Welding
* Rock ve Concrete Drilling
* Surface Hardening
Some of the above cited applications may require some optional Fiber Coupler or beam switches.
Please click here to download the product flier.
General Characteristics of A Laserator 1kW SM Fiber Laser Engine
Dimensions of A Laserator 1kW SM Fiber Laser Engine