Multi-Digit Hand Stamps are custom made and manufactured according to the given content and sizes of the impressions.
- CNC engraving for highest precision
- Combinations of numbers, letters and/or punctuation marks are possible
- Type of characters acc. to DIN 1451
- Hardness at the engraving: 58–61 HRC
- Ground at all sides close to the engraving
As a standard version, all hand stamps have a one-line sharp-faced engraving and the impression is readable. The following special versions of engraving are possible:
• Multiline Engraving
• Special Typefaces
• Reverse Engraving / Impression Mirror-Inverted
• Outline Engraving
• Flat Faced Engraving
• Engraving in a radius (concave/convex)
• LOW-STRESS Engraving
• LOW-STRESS DOT-STYLE Engraving
The manufacturing of hand stamps with individual logos and symbols
is also possible. For this purpose, we require a sample, a sketch or a drawing.
It can certainly be provided as a file.